Blowing in Firm – Final Breathing Exercise: Kapalbhati-in-Vajrasana
How to Do:
- Sit down kneel down position with your hips on your heels and spine straight.
- If you have bad knees sit down cross legged with your arms behind you, spine straight.
- Do not underestimate this pose; focus on it as you would on any other pose.
- Keep your body firm and do not move anything at all except for your stomach.
- At the same time, make sure that your belly is relaxed and not tensed.
- Begin…Focus on the exhale breath only while pulling the belly in at a comfortable pace for 60 counts. Force the air out of your mouth, with a relaxed jaw, from deep in the belly. Repeat.
- During the second set of this pose, increase your breathing speed.